Why should you use a Realtor when selling your home? In today’s episode of “It’s Not Rocket Science” Don sits down with Justin Sturdefant, with Greater Springfield Realtors, to discuss that very question.
Ever thought about listing your house on your own and saving the cost of a Realtor? Maybe you should think again. By using a well qualified and knowledgeable Realtor you could walk away with more profit and a whole lot less headaches.
Be sure to check out the take-aways below after you watch the video.
Here are some take-aways from the video:
- Learn how to maximize your dollars
- Learn how to maximize your curb appeal
- What is a CMA Report and how can it help you?
- Want more traffic through your listed home?
- What are the costs of using a Realtor to sell your home?
- What about contracts and negotiations?
- What about marketing costs?
- What is the MLS?
If you are in the market for a new home in the greater Springfield, MO area and want a great Realtor, give Justin Sturdefant a call at Greater Springfield Realtors. Justin can be reached @ (417) 234-2834.
If you live in Missouri and want to get started right away with getting pre-qualified for a GREAT Home Loan, fill out our Quick Inquiry and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
We Want To Hear From You…
Were you familiar with the benefits of using a Realtor when selling a home? As a seller, what kinds of questions would you like to see answered by us? Please leave your comments below.