Please bring/send the following documents to us to secure your Pre-Qualification Letter:
- One month’s most recent pay stubs for all applicants.
- Three month’s most recent account statements (with ALL pages) for all assets (checking, savings, IRA, 401k, etc…)
- Most recent 2 years complete federal tax returns including all schedules and W-2’s.
- Any legal documents that affect your current situation: bankruptcies, divorce decrees, collections, charge-offs, judgements, tax liens, etc.
- Current photo ID’s (drivers license, resident alien card, etc…) and Social Security Card.
- Past 2 years history of where you have worked and lived with contact phone numbers.
- If you are a veteran please bring your DD214.
If refinancing, also bring…
- Most recent real estate property tax statement.
- Most recent home-owners insurance statement.
- Most recent mortgage statement(s).
- Need you to bring in your loan closing packet from your most recent loan on the property. We need a copy of your HUD Settlement Statement, Note and Deed from the packet.